Vendor Non-Disclosure Agreement - Contract Template
One Contract Template for a Vendor Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in word format
- To protect your company’s confidential information, you should have EVERYONE wanting to speak with you about a business opportunity sign an NDA. This includes potential manufacturers, retailers, partners, suppliers, etc. That way, any confidential information you may disclose to them is expected to be kept confidential pursuant to the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- You should not use this NDA for employees. Your employees should sign a custom-drafted NDA that is specifically worded pursuant to employment laws (both state and federal).
Two Training Videos - mp4
- Training Module 1 – An overview of the NDA.
- Training Module 2 – A video screen-share that walks you through the steps of completing the contract template.
One Step-by-Step Guide - Pdf
- A written manual about the NDA; and a step-by-step guide about how to complete the Contract Template.